AZOLON 39 N Medium is a pure organic controlled release nitrogen fertilizer based on a specific composition of methylene-urea polymers. It contains 39%nitrogen.
It supplies the correct nutrient amount for plant development over a period of approx. 6 months (approx. 80 % of the nitrogen). The remaining 20 % will be mineralized over the next 4 – 8 months.
The nitrogen is released by microbial activity at a rate depending on polymer length, the longer polymers being more resistant to mineralization than the short polymers.
Key benefits of AZOLON 39 N Medium
- non-burning – high crop safety - low salt index
- ensures a long-lasting and uniform nitrogen supply
- slow release nitrogen liberated by microbial action
- fewer applications
- high sward density in turf
- no flushes of growth – less mowing frequencies
- satisfactory aesthetic appearance of turf
- improved root development
- improved plant health – increased drought tolerance
- environmentally safe