The Plantaflor® propagation substrates are proven mixes which are used all over the world in seedling nurseries. They consist of high-quality, fine-sieved peat and a balanced NPK mix for this sensitive group of plants.
The Plantaflor® substrates for potting are proven mixes which are used all over the world in ornamental plant and tree nurseries. They consist of high-quality, sieved peat aligned with the area of application and high-quality mineral additives and a balanced NPK mix for demanding crops. In addition to the substrates stated, Plantaflor®also offers a wide range of special mixes for special crops. Don’t hesitate to ask us!
The Plantaflor® peat for horticulture and landscaping forms the basis for the new installation of parks, sports facilities and also for the self-mixing of substrates with individual additives (plant cuttings compost etc.).
Home & Garden
The Plantaflor® products for home and garden comprise a wide range of hobby soils and peat for the garden. Whether it’s for azalea and cyclamen, weeping fig or roses: in our product range you can find the right product for every application.
Security³ = Formula of success Plantacote Stability, Elasticity & Quality
Plantacote sets new standards in controlled release fertilizers. This is valid for the concentrated nutrient composition, for the safe and adapted nutrient release as well as for the coating technology which ensures optimum crop safety.
The advantages of Plantacote
• Ultrasafe coating: Uniquely tough and resilient
• Safe release even under the most adverse conditions
• Coating reduces mechanical damage during mixing
• The release time is not affected by substrate type, pH, microorganisms, level of irrigation or soil moisture
• Plantacote starts to release after 2-3 weeks. Due to this specific mechanism the product is very safe to crops
• No risk of salt stress, even after storage of pre-mixed growing media for up to 2-3 weeks
• Release of nutrients is attuned to physiological requirements of the crops
• Minimized nutrient losses
• Strict quality control
• Highest safety for your crops
Rijk Zwaan is a plant breeding company. We develop new vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them all over the world. We tap into the rich diversity nature offers us, and combine it with our extensive market knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques.
Bioflora Singapore is the appointed exclusive distributor of Rjik Zwaan seeds in Singapore.
Poppelmann manufacture and distribute plastic products for Agri and Horticulture usage, especially the Poppelmann TEKU range of round pots and containers.
Bioflora Singapore is the appointed exclusive distributor of Poppelmann products in Singapore and Malaysia.